Koodo Community
Solved

Can't select perk

• 6 February 2024
  • 4 replies

self serve  keeps prompting me to select my perk, but anytime i try to select the rollover data perk, it  says “

It looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now. Please try again in an hour.” This has been happening for a while now. any chance I could get some help?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 6 February 2024, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to look into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Marmanchdook 

There is currently an issue that affects the ability to manage perks and this happens sporadically.  Once the issue is fixed, you will then be able to manage the perks in self serve

We have submitted a request for the perk to be added by the dedicated team in the backend. This will take up to 3 business days.

We apologize for the inconvenience created! 

Good afternoon,

I am affected by this as well. I currently still have my plan and perk for rollover data. I considered updating my plan to the current versions but will not select confirm since each time I pick the perk, the Review screen says I did not pick one even though I did. I will not change my plan yet since the perk selecting is not working. I would love to know when this is fixed. 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good afternoon,

I am affected by this as well. I currently still have my plan and perk for rollover data. I considered updating my plan to the current versions but will not select confirm since each time I pick the perk, the Review screen says I did not pick one even though I did. I will not change my plan yet since the perk selecting is not working. I would love to know when this is fixed. 

Thank you

There is no timeline for this fix.  I anticipate for these issues to be dealt with on an ad-hoc basis for the foreseeable future