Koodo Community
Question

can't choose a perk

• 9 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, I can't choose a perk, keeps saying no perk selected when getting to the confirm page, even though I selected one. I had to change my plan (they increased rate but then offered me exactly what I had) and it did not carry over the old perk. Can someone please suggest what to do? Sorry I'm bedridden and may take a day or two to respond. Thank you, Randy

(I'm sure there is probably changes in the contract and this was a way to get someone to keep their plan but agree to whatever new terms are in the contract). It was the April 2024 rate change from $34 to $39 and now back to $34  (for 50gb un sfd 4g)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What perk were you trying to select from the list of available perks on your perk selection screen?

Hi Dennis, I was trying to add unlimited international texting (same as what was there). After about 20 failed attempts and also logging in and out of my account a dozen times, I just checked and it says the perk is on my plan. Somehow it transferred it automatically. Sorry about that and thank you for getting back so quick.