Koodo Community
Question

Can I switch Promotions?

• 3 March 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m a new customer and ordered (hasn’t been shipped yet) a SIM card for the $39 30GB promotion on March 1st, but now I see Koodo has a new “Canada-wide $34 50GB - 4G speed (up to 100 Mbps)”, so I’m wondering if it is possible to switch to it?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could try and ask the webstore by emailing them with order number and other detail. Their email is  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Thanks for the help, I’ve sent an email.:)

I received back a response from koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com,  and nope, they can’t offer any assistance with this, but did suggest their “ Koodo Assist and enter your question, or schedule a callback from a live rep.”

“We're sorry to inform you that this request is unfortunately outside of our scope. To get the answers you need, please go to Koodo Assist and enter your question, or schedule a callback from a live rep.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received back a response from koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com,  and nope, they can’t offer any assistance with this, but did suggest their “ Koodo Assist and enter your question, or schedule a callback from a live rep.”

“We're sorry to inform you that this request is unfortunately outside of our scope. To get the answers you need, please go to Koodo Assist and enter your question, or schedule a callback from a live rep.”

If they said so, You could schedule a call back once you received your activation email and service agreement. They should be able to assist as you are within the 30 day of return/refund period

I was able to get in contact with one of Koodo’s service representatives Georgia, and she was able to switch my plan to the $34 50GB promotion with no problems, if one of the Koodo mods sees this, make sure to also give a huge thank you, as she was extremely helpful, polite and gave me confidence that I made the right decision to join the Koodo family!!!