Koodo Community
Question

Bonus U.S. Roaming Talk Booster 500 indicate GB data instead of minutes

• 11 February 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m a prepaid customer with booster add-ons.

Why does my Bonus U.S. Roaming Talk Booster 500 indicate GB data instead of minutes?

It shows

"3 GB

Bonus U.S. Roaming Talk Booster 500

1.38 GB left".

Listed further down my booster list, I have

500 mins
Bonus U.S. Roam Talk 500
474 mins left.

Is this the same booster?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @gary 

We have limited access to prepaid accounts here on community, however what we can see is that there are two different boosters, for US data and US talk.

According to the usage details, there are 474 min. remaining from the US Roam talk Booster and 1.38Gb data for the US Roam data booster

Will you please share a screenshot of how it shows on your end? Please mask any personal info.

This is a screenshot of my spouse’s that has the same boosters.  The 2nd one listed is the confusing Talk Booster 500 with Gb listed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for the screenshot @gary 

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies in the browser or testing on a different browser?

Does it show differently?

Yes I have on my phone and laptop. It looks to be an website display/IT error. I called koodo support. They didn’t really understand the problem  saying it shows you have 459 minutes of us talk minutes. I’m not sure if they could see what I saw. They said they would pass it on to tech support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Indeed, on our end it shows correctly, so this seems to be just a visual issue on the website.

If it was forwarded to the tech support, they should be able to look into it further.