Koodo Community
Solved

additional data

• 30 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to add more than just 1GB of additional data? I know I will need more, and I would like to add a bunch at once, but cannot seem to find it.

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 30 July 2022, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could move up to a plan with more data, that is usually the most affordable way to get more data. Sometimes Koodo sends an offer for a data add-on. You should also check self serve for personalised special offers.

What plan are you on now?

You could move up to a plan with more data, that is usually the most affordable way to get more data. Sometimes Koodo sends an offer for a data add-on. You should also check self serve for personalised special offers.

What plan are you on now?

I bumped up from the 15GB to the 20, but somehow lost Data on it, because I went from 10GB used knowing I'd probably use more so upping to 20, to then having 2 left for the month and now I'm over. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sassyfry 

Once you use up the data top up, you will prompted to add more data, by the end of the current bill cycle, if needed.

Your current bill cycle is almost up, and you will get your plan refilled, once the new bill cycle begins.

Currently, I can see that you still have some data from the first top up. 

Hi @Sassyfry 

Once you use up the data top up, you will prompted to add more data, by the end of the current bill cycle, if needed.

Your current bill cycle is almost up, and you will get your plan refilled, once the new bill cycle begins.

Currently, I can see that you still have some data from the first top up. 

But still had 4 GB left on my 15GB plan how come when I switched I was left with 2GB? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see!

When swithing to a new plan in the middle of the bill cycle, any usage left from the old plan becomes unavailable. More about proration, you can find here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration