Koodo Community
Question

Adding another phone thats switching from another provider

Hi there, I just have a question that i’m curious about and wonder if anybody could answer it for me.

My partner and I both used to have our cell phones through bell. Last year, i switched my phone over to koodo after my contract expired, but he had to remain with bell because he still had a year left on his contract. his ends at the end of the month, so we plan on switching his to koodo as well when that happens. 

My question is, when we switch his phone over to koodo, would we be able to put it onto my bill, so that we can have both phones on one bill? or would he have to set his up seperately on his own plan with a separate bill? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, I just have a question that i’m curious about and wonder if anybody could answer it for me.

My partner and I both used to have our cell phones through bell. Last year, i switched my phone over to koodo after my contract expired, but he had to remain with bell because he still had a year left on his contract. his ends at the end of the month, so we plan on switching his to koodo as well when that happens. 

My question is, when we switch his phone over to koodo, would we be able to put it onto my bill, so that we can have both phones on one bill? or would he have to set his up seperately on his own plan with a separate bill? 

That is possible. Simply log into your Self-Serve account and add a new line. You can visit this link for more details. https://www.koodomobile.com/add-a-line

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I say keep them separate. If something happens between you 2 it becomes a huge hassle as one person will control the means of communication and the phone number.