Koodo Community
Question

$10 Stream + offer

Hey everyone, I got an offer sent directly to my phone to take advantage of Stream+  basic bundle at $10/ month plus tax. I know that the $15 promo is forever, but can anyone confirm that this $10 is also forever and not just for a month or 2?

Thanks!!

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BernieJ It is ongoing as long as you have your mobile service with us. Of course we can’t promise that prices won’t increase over the years but this one isn’t a promo for just a month or two. It is a fantastic deal if you ask me! And yes, I work for Koodo and maybe biased, but the math isn’t.😀 The savings are real!

Thanks so much!

I just got it!  Question: I used a different payment method than what is set up for my phone plan and my phone plan also has a different billing cycle. Will the payments and payment methods remain separate or will they be combines somehow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BernieJ Separate. Stream+ is a subscription, it will always be on your credit card statement.

Hi @Bernard Koodo ,

Just wondering if you also know what happens when I switch to stream+ if I already have a Netflix account. I just renewed a few days ago, will Netflix be paused and I can use the remaining months later? If not, can I still use the promo code for $10/month after the end of my billing cycle with Netflix? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vee214 You got it! Netflix indeed will be paused while you have Stream+.  A seamless transfer. I would not wait using the promo code as it will expire very soon.

Where do I enter the $10/month promo code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can redeem your promo code at checkout on self-serve. 

Hi I just subscribed to the $15 deal a week ago and now people are getting it for $10.

This isn't right and it isn't fair. How do I get this promo code added to my account? 

Hello

I get an error that says the promo can't be applied to the plan selected. Can you please assist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @retchet @Ziz 

We see that you managed to get in touch with a rep over the phone in the meantime.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know.

When I try and enter the promo code on either plan it says that the code cannot be applied. Was just sent the code on Friday, had it expired? 

Please assist

When I try and enter the promo code on either plan it says that the code cannot be applied. Was just sent the code on Friday, had it expired? 

Please assist

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KayScott 

Just to confirm, are you trying to add the promo code at checkout after adding the Stream+ subscription via your Koodo self serve account? 

Hi @KayScott 

Just to confirm, are you trying to add the promo code at checkout after adding the Stream+ subscription via your Koodo self serve account? 

Yes, that is correct!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was an issue with the promo code at the beginning, however, this has already been fixed and it worked for other customers since then.

Can you please clear cache and cookies or use a PC/ laptop and try to sign up for Stream+, the enter the promo code at checkout? 

Cleared cookies on phone, still not working  tried with a pc in Chrome and Bing  still not working, paid my bill, still not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see!

Are you able to send us a private message on social media, Facebook or Twitter using the steps at the bottom of this page, so we can look into it further|?