Koodo Community
Question

What to do when live agent (with appointment) doesnt want to take the call?

• 13 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Have some issues I need help with and I made a phone appointment.  Time came and the computer connected me to a live agent.  The agent came on, I could hear them but they refused to speak, or answer me.   After a minute or so, they hung up.  Didn’t receive another call and can’t get any help.   So the agent didn’t feel like working but wants to get the credit for the call I guess.  That’s not ok.   I would love to report this, so others don’t have to go through this, but there’s no way to do that either is there?  I’m without assistance and there are no more appointment slots either.   Been with Koodo for probably 25 years now, and love it, except for this service issue.   Any suggestions? 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I doubt very much they were deliberately ignoring you. Sounds more like a technical glitch. Your best bet is to schedule another call and hope it will go better. 

Or you could ask your question here, chances are someone will be able to assist. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Ann111 ! We’re sorry to hear that the experience was less than ideal. Our agents are trained to offer the best customer service possible. Unfortunately, sometimes, there might be system issues involved. 

Do you have a prepaid or postpaid service with us ? Also, can you share more details on how we can help with your Koodo Services ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Have some issues I need help with and I made a phone appointment.  Time came and the computer connected me to a live agent.  The agent came on, I could hear them but they refused to speak, or answer me.   After a minute or so, they hung up.  Didn’t receive another call and can’t get any help.   So the agent didn’t feel like working but wants to get the credit for the call I guess.  That’s not ok.   I would love to report this, so others don’t have to go through this, but there’s no way to do that either is there?  I’m without assistance and there are no more appointment slots either.   Been with Koodo for probably 25 years now, and love it, except for this service issue.   Any suggestions? 

You have NOT been with Koodo for 25 years, as Koodo was founded only 15 years ago...

Jru Gordon.    I stand corrected on the 25 years.  I imagine I switched to Koodo when they opened then.  My point was that I have been very happy except for the customer service difficulties.   Shame you had to focus on a senior’s small mistake rather than commenting on my need for help.   
Darius Koodo:  thank you for the offer of assistance, but maybe this isn’t the place and I will find a store or kiosk to ask for help in person.  Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There was no way to know if you are a senior or not.

Can you at least tell us what your issue is that requires support? We might be able to better direct you to the proper channel. 

I went to a store, spoke to someone in person, and received excellent help and service.  Thank you.