Skip to main content

What happened to my two topics on “A Message from Koodo” August 19, 2024 outage-interruption of Koodo services? That offered a $5 credit for loss of services & that it would be adjusted on the upcoming bill? There was five replies & there all gone as well. Purged I suspect. 

Sept 2024 bill arrives & no $5 credit, however, Koodo decided to increase my phone costs by $6, on the Sept 2024 bill. 

I am now going to consider a complaint to the Corporate & Government powers that be.

Send that up the line. 

Hi @1StevenR 

Inactive threads get archived over time, this is why you may not see your previous posts.

We have just sent you a PM, so we can further look into it, please check our your community inbox when you get the chance. 

Both my wife and I did not received the $5 credit.

Both my wife and I did not received the $5 credit.

Let me flag a rep to help you out.

August 19, 2024 outage-interruption of Koodo services, offered a $5 credit for loss of services & that it would be adjusted on the upcoming bill? There was five replies & there all gone as well. September 24 bill arrives & no $5 credit? October 24 bill arrives & no $5 credit? Will November finally be the month?

TDodge, it's bad optics for TELUS & Koodo.

Would ya look at that....the rest of your comnent wasn't posted to this chat....CENSORSHIP? I think so...

Here's the rest of the comment..

TDodge, it's bad optics for TELUS & Koodo. Better to keep screen shots of conversations. Active threads getting archived should still be available to the writer/owner. My profile shows 2 Topics, 5 replies, 1 solved, & 5 private messages, but Topics Replies & Solved are, in short purged. Without notice my bill has gone up $6 in Sept 2024 due in Oct. Where do you go with Bell, TELUS or Rogers when they own the majority in the phone market & the CRTC regulations make it impossible for any competition. I wouldn’t call it archive; more like censorship !

Hi TDodge, I did write that, however, after posting I cut it back to 

“TDodge, it's bad optics for TELUS & Koodo.” 

I tend to not post at all, but as I reread what I cut. More truth then not. Cheers. 

Below are comments from recent Private Messages. 

Koodo says the details have been forwarded to the support team to investigate the situation & will follow up with other customers. A meaningless remark or statement - platitude, possibly.  Sept 24 & Oct 24 Nope! Nov 24 guess we will see. 

• 1StevenR

•  23 hours ago

I am still pissed that my past comments on this issue were deleted. There was another commentor who stated, on my comments, they were having the same issue. Will others who had the same text message sent to them get what's due? Or is it only the ones who pursue the issue who will get the $5 credit. Either way Koodo it's bad optics for TELUS & Koodo.

Thanks for getting back to me.

• Koodo

Koodo

2 hours ago

Thank you for your feedback!

We have forwarded the details to our support team to investigate the situation.
    Based on this, we will follow with the other customers.

We are sorry for the incovenience!