Skip to main content

Koodo paused my data because it says I went over my 100Mb of data.  My plan is 50$ / month for 75Gb.  The monthly cycle just reset too.  I have no balance owing and Data usage says 0.1/0Mb.  Now I have to wait for a call back tomorrow at 4;30.  It was the earliest available apparently so now I have no data for an entire day.  This is insane that I can’t get immediate support.

Hi! I’ve same problem too. I scheduled a call back and they transferring me to technical team. I waited for 45 minutes now and still on hold. Anyone can help?

@Boa_Guy Koodo Can you please reset my plan as well? I’ve had this same issue since last night. I couldn’t sign-in to the forums here with my self serve so please DM me if you need my number.

Thanks!

@Vickyf You managed to get a callback and are already waiting for assistance. The technical team might get to you before a rep here does.

Hi! I’ve same problem too. I scheduled a call back and they transferring me to technical team. I waited for 45 minutes now and still on hold. Anyone can help?

Waited for 90mins on phone and the phone cut off by itself…. Please help. Thank you!

I am having the same issue!! My data is all paused and charged for the mb, even though i didnt use it up. Please resolve Koodo

I’m still having this issue as well.

While the reps can try to fix this one by one, I presume it is ultimately up to their IT team to actually roll out a complete fix.

Same as a lot of people here. Have an 80GB plan and my billing cycle started on the 1st. Yesterday randomly they text me I’ve used 100% of my 100 MB data. What? I have a fresh 80GB. I put in a call back this morning and they seemingly fixed it (did the restart of my phone and all) but within the hour as I’m off the phone— I tried to use data I got the same “you’ve used 100% of your 100 MB”. Seems like my plan is being viewed as 100MB instead of 80GB.  So now I’m awaiting another call back this afternoon and hope they can answer some questions. Oh yes they also charge me every time I’ve reached my data limit.

sigh. Very frustrating.  

Also having this issue. Please help. Thank you.

Also having this problem! Please reset my plan ASAP!

@Gzhang  @RickW 
Heads up! Some customers may be experiencing issues with their data. Please restart your device to fix this issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Is anybody’s problem actually getting fixed by restarting their phone?

We were told A fix has been pushed. 

Did restarting not fix your issue? @cathastrophy 

Account #: *******9

all my 3 lines not working since yesterday, scheduled call back from yesterday, very bad customer service, need 2 days to get respond, btw,  restarting your own phone didn't work at all, it's kooda's problem. 

@WendyHHH 

Restart your phone to get data working again.  Please ignore the message in self serve for now

Did restarting not fix your issue?@cathastrophy 

@Dennis I hadn’t exceeded the 100mb, so my data was never turned off by Koodo officially. It appears im able to use mobile data at this time, but my account still shows that I’ve exceeded my data limit and I still have that $13.75 charge on my account. 

Did restarting not fix your issue?@cathastrophy 

a restart has fixed my issue for the time being. I will monitor it today. Using data to post this right now so my fingers are crossed. Nothing has prompted me yet in terms of data pausing. But my self serve account still shows that I have ‘no data available’ and that I have overage charges. 

The restart is just to get your data working.  That was the priority. 

Please ignore the no data message in self serve for now.  Koodo will fix that later.  

you know what,  I'm gonna keep buying the data,  and koodo has to pay for it,  koodo must pay for the service they are supposed to have

so everyone just buy the $29 for 1 G and rebuy it if it's been used up

@WendyHHH did restarting your phone get your data to start working again?

I restarted my phone (waited for more than 10 seconds) but the data still not working. Anyone same situation?

I restarted my phone (waited for more than 10 seconds) but the data still not working. Anyone same situation?

When did you restart your phone @Vickyf ?

Please try it again 1 more time.  This time power down your phone for 10 minutes and then power up again.

Hello @Vickyf  Instead of restarting, let’s power off the phone and leave it for 10 seconds and then power it back on. Let us know if your mobile data is working after this.

Hello @Vickyf  Instead of restarting, let’s power off the phone and leave it for 10 seconds and then power it back on. Let us know if your mobile data is working after this.

Hi! I just turn my phone off and power it back on after 10 minutes. It’s not working. What else can I do? 

When you say it is not working, do you mean your self serve or are you trying to use mobile data on your phone?

Please try to use Mobile data on your cell phone

When you say it is not working, do you mean your self serve or are you trying to use mobile data on your phone?

Please try to use Mobile data on your cell phone

I mean I cannot use mobile data after turn my cell phone power off for 10 minutes.