Skip to main content

Koodo paused my data because it says I went over my 100Mb of data.  My plan is 50$ / month for 75Gb.  The monthly cycle just reset too.  I have no balance owing and Data usage says 0.1/0Mb.  Now I have to wait for a call back tomorrow at 4;30.  It was the earliest available apparently so now I have no data for an entire day.  This is insane that I can’t get immediate support.

Did you plan recently change?

Nothing has changed 

I have the same problem!

Me too!  I have 50gb and got the same  text messages and images on my account for usage. 

I see this happening to multiple customers.  I will flag a rep for you all

Much appreciated @Dennis .  You guys should not be customer service yet you are better than them.

The reps are likely inundated with this issue. The more we can be patient the more time the reps will have to deal with the problem

Hi @Clip@zz595@Char1001  we have reset your rate plans, you should now have access to data. Please restart your phone and test. We’ve also added a credit for any pending data charges, it should be issued at the same time as the charges. 

https://community.koodomobile.com/members/georgia-koodo-9855425     Thanks!!  

I have the same problem!

Me too any idea how we get this addressed as my husbands account didn’t have this happen but both mine and my kids have had the same thing occur. 

Edit: I see you made your own post

Hi Dennis yes I did- wasn’t exactly sure how this worked so I was trying a few different angles

YUP! I’m dealing with similar issue- I changed my data plan yesterday and upped it to 50GB from 40GB because I’m taking a 13 hour road trip starting tomorrow morning.  Just got a message saying that I used up 50% of my 10MG and have 2MB left till the end of October! (Math is my kryptonite but even I know this makes zero sense on multiple levels!)!!! Like wtf!🤬 — I need that data for my trip or I’m F****ED

YUP! I’m dealing with similar issue- I changed my data plan yesterday and upped it to 50GB from 40GB because I’m taking a 13 hour road trip starting tomorrow morning.  Just got a message saying that I used up 50% of my 10MG and have 2MB left till the end of October! (Math is my kryptonite but even I know this makes zero sense on multiple levels!)!!! Like wtf!🤬 — I need that data for my trip or I’m F****ED

I have a flagged a rep for you on one of the other posts you replied to

I have a flagged a rep for you on one of the other posts you replied to

Thanks Dennis you’re a star!⭐️ (I hope koodo gives you free service for life) 😉🙂 

PS- This must be a glitch in the system? Cause I just got another notice saying I’ve now used 90% of my (supposed ) 10MB of data  - and koodo assist says they can have someone call me back….. (wait for it) Friday morning - Oy 

Haha free service for life might be a bit much. Not that I would refuse it 😂

I have same issue too super annoyed can not do many thing and went to the store they said they can not do anything and ask me to ask customer service…..

Hi @Clip@zz595@Char1001  we have reset your rate plans, you should now have access to data. Please restart your phone and test. We’ve also added a credit for any pending data charges, it should be issued at the same time as the charges. 

Can u please reset my plan too? thanks a lot

Can u please reset my plan too? thanks a lot

@Pei-Wen i ahve already flagged a rep for you here 

https://community.koodomobile.com/other-80596/plan-data-set-to-zero-7827290?postid=19989008#post19989008

Hi there, I’m having the same issue and no access to data and the next callback date is Friday. Please help! 

I see this happening to multiple customers.  I will flag a rep for you all

It happens to me too.

Thanks @Dennis @Georgia Koodo  for all the help.  Everything looks good now. 

@SLai   @nesterchen @Pei-Wen  We have reset your rate plan, you should now have access to data. Please restart your phone and test. We’ve also added a credit for any pending data charges, it should be issued at the same time as the charges. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo could you check and rest my usage  647-615-6181, thanks. It shows as 0 now. Thanks.

Please reset my rate plan as I do not have access to data for since yesterday evening. My wife has the same plan in the same account also does not have data.

Please fix and advise.