Koodo Community
Solved

Stream+ Stuck in Activate

• 29 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I signed up for Stream+ and received a bunch of emails over the course of an hour.  The very first one was for Netflix which I was able to link to my existing account.

My account was stuck in “Purchase in Progress” for a while but cleared up and then changed to “Activate”

I went in and activated Prime and Disney and that worked. However, Netflix is still showing “activate” even though I already did.  I click on the “Activate” button and it goes to the Netflix website.

I can’t get rid of the activate button and the section reads “Activate to complete your setup”

It feels like I haven’t completed the activation process.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 29 March 2024, 18:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your subscription is successfully working on Netflix then you can just ignore the activate button on Koodo’s end. Likely just a glitch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@korkster We can defintely see Netflix being active.  We will take a look while it still shows up inactive, for now pls simply ignore. Your service will work. As soon as we find the rootcause and the fix we will let you know. Thanks for binging this to our attention!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@korkster We can defintely see Netflix being active.  We will take a look while it still shows up inactive, for now pls simply ignore. Your service will work. As soon as we find the rootcause and the fix we will let you know. Thanks for binging this to our attention!

I had the same issue and it looks like you moved quickly to fix it, or it takes about 24 hours for it to update as showing as activated for Netflix.

Looks like it’s resolved - thank-you!