Skip to main content
Question

Stream+ promo code not working

I received a text with a promo code to add Steam+ for $5/month. But when I put the code in at checkout it says not valid.

How can I get this to work?

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you using the promo code for Stream+ Basic?

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/shop/subscriptions/streamplus

I have the same issue. Trying to use the code for Stream+ Basic

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jdoc @cynthiab 

Our team is currently looking into it.

We will let you know as soon as we have more info.

Thank you for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cynthiab Can you pls retry? We are told we found the issue.

I am also having the same issue, still not working for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser’s cache and try again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UsernameTaken Ok, we will need to dig a little further, as soon as we think we have a solve again, we will reply back here.

PLs do follow @Dennis recommendation to clear cookies or try incognito mode first. It should help resolve things. 

Cleared my browser's cache and still not accepting the promo code. Incognito mode did not help either.

@Bernard Koodo  My code works for me!!! Thanks very much.  

My next question is...how do I actually get this to work on my TV?!  I just have my mobile with Koodo because I only have one option for internet where I live.  I need some technical help I think!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cynthiab Did you use a different email address to sign up for Stream+ promo? Different than your Koodo credentials?

@Bernard Koodo no.  Same email as my Koodo account.  I haven’t actually signed up yet until I know how it’s going to work :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cynthiab I see, ok so what you are saying is you were able to add the code and see the promo price shows. Pls go ahead and try to submit the order. If it it goes through than we know it worked for you.  And getting it on your TV is super easy we can provide you some easy steps.  One of our reps also tried to reach out to you but we got your voicemail.  

Promo code is not working for me either. Different browsers and incognito mode as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cynthiab 

So when you are in self-serve on your main page, you will see “your Koodo subscriptions”and you can select that to see your streaming subscription. You can select to activate. So you either the just login with any streaming service you already have, or create a new account. For example, I already had Netflix, so I just logged in. But I registered an account for Disney+. Once that's done, you just login on your tv with whatever service you want to add.

I'm having issues signing up for Stream+. I really would like to sign up but I can't even get the $5 discount for account holders to show up. I keep seeing $20 due today. 

Also, when I try to apply the promo code I get "The promo code can't be applied to the item you’ve selected". I've tried multiple computers, browsers, incognito, clearing cache etc... And nothing seems to work. 

@Bernard Koodo  I just tried signing up and the promo code isn’t working again :(  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was it the NRSTREAMK promo code?

If so, you should’ve received a text like this: