Koodo Community
Solved

Stream+ $15 deal not working

• 12 April 2024
  • 7 replies

I have a Koodo monthly phone plan, and self-serve is telling me that I can get Stream+ for $15 instead of the regular $20 because I am a Koodo customer. However, when I go to sign up, it charges me $20. I log in, and it still charges me $20. Why isn't it giving me the existing customer discount, and what should I do to get the $15 price?

icon

Best answer by Bland2486 14 April 2024, 03:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

let me flag a rep to see if there was an issue with your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bland2486 Per our quick chat if you could share a screnshot post the step of adding it to your account we will log a ticket to look into what’s going on. 

Thanks for responding! The first one is the page where I try to add Stream+ from the shop. Even after logging in, it still shows $20. The second one is the checkout screen that I’m getting. It also still shows the $20 price.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bland2486 I know it sounds crazy….but could you try to hit refresh page when you get here? see if that trriggers things, if not we need to look deeper.

I just tried it. Unfortunately, refreshing didn’t do anything. I’m still seeing $20.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bland2486 Ok, let me send it off to someone smarter than me. :-) We will let you know as soon as we find the rootcause.

UPDATE: Please give it another try whenever it’s convenient. I’m told it should work now. 

Okay, now I see the $15 price in the store, but when I click it to go to checkout, it’s still showing $20.