Koodo Community
Question

Not honoring the Referral Friend and Not answering any email

• 6 February 2024
  • 5 replies

There is no live chat or customer service, need to give here a try. I have been trying to communicate with Koodo Refer a Friend at the email koodomobile@support.sparkrefer.com for over 2 weeks. Request submitted on Jan. 23 via https://buyapowa-embedded-koodo.herokuapp.com/common/contact, nothing happened but auto replies. All they keep saying is they are investigating and will contact me after. On website, it said 3 business days but that’s a straight lie.

Pretty sure I follow the steps and activated on Nov 23, and finished the last step, received with an email titled “Your $25 Refer-a-Friend credit is pending approval” without any further follow-up email.

I have a feeling they just dont care at all? See many people have the same situation, have to say the experience is really bad. Wondering if there is anywhere I can escalate this issue further to someone senior but not directly to CCTS? Feel it is wasting my time to fight with them and they do not care anyway.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you the refer-er or refer-ee?

When was the refer a friend completed by the refer-ee?

Are you both not getting the credit or just you?

I am the refer-ee. It was completed on Nov 23. Both of us not getting it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your number or port in your number on Nov.23 or later?

When did you sign up?

I ported in on Nov 23, after I ported in, I went back home and finalized the last step. That’s it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jet_Z 

We’d need to confirm some more details so we can further assist.

We have just sent you a PM, please check it out when you get the chance, thanks!