Skip to main content

I purchased the plan about a month ago, and since then, I have been unable to receive any incoming calls. Callers receive a message stating that my number is not available. However, I can make outgoing calls and access data services without any problems.

I have contacted your customer service team multiple times regarding this issue, and each time, I have requested that they reach out to me via email as I am unable to receive calls. Unfortunately, I have not received any solution or response so far.

This is my primary phone number, and this issue is causing significant inconvenience. I kindly request that you resolve this matter as soon as possible. If the issue cannot be fixed, I would appreciate it if you could either provide me with a new number or issue a refund.

Hi @udayjain 

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the services.

Based on the details we see on our end, there was usage for incoming calls on September bill and we see you got in touch with a rep who assisted with number change. Did the issue occur before or after the phone number change?

Hi @Flo Koodo,

When I first activated my new number, there were some issues with it. Specifically, someone else’s chats were imported onto my phone. However, the services were working fine at that point, and I believe I was able to receive incoming calls.

After I reported the issue to a service representative, my number was changed. Since then, I have been facing the problem of not receiving any incoming calls.

Which phone models are you using? And which plan are you on? If a number change hasn't fixed the problem, there might be issue with phone compatibility with Koodo.

I am currently using the OnePlus Open and I'm on a $35+taxes plan. I don’t believe this issue is related to device compatibility because before my number was changed, everything was working perfectly. Even now, aside from the problem with receiving incoming calls, all other services are functioning properly.

I am currently using the OnePlus Open and I'm on a $35+taxes plan. I don’t believe this issue is related to device compatibility because before my number was changed, everything was working perfectly. Even now, aside from the problem with receiving incoming calls, all other services are functioning properly.

That device wasn't compatible with VoLTE from Koodo. So whenever someone called you, the device will have to switch to a 3G network. Some phone can do it well, some doesn't. I recommend you try to change the phone to 3G only (HSPA) to see if you can receive calls.

As well, try to put the sim in a another phone to test. 

@Flo Koodo 
Hi, Can I get any solution for my issue?

Hi @udayjain 

Are you still unable to receive calls?

If yes, are you considering the option to change your phone number to see if this fixes the issue?

Yes, still having the same issue
If changing the number would resolve the issue, then please go ahead with it