Skip to main content

My phone is lost. I can`t schedule a call back because I don`t have a phone. How do I talk to a human being, not a fucking robot, by chat, to help me figure out what has happened to my phone?

Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

I would recommend you suspend the service with this link https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/reporting-your-lost-or-stolen-phone

To get the replacement SIM, the fastest way is to visit a Koodo kiosk and ask a rep there.

My question is how do I talk to a human being via chat. I want to know why I can`t see the incoming phone calls on my minutes.

My question is how do I talk to a human being via chat. I want to know why I can`t see the incoming phone calls on my minutes.

You can’t. If you want to talk, you have to schedule a call back to a number of your choice. (And you said you lost your phone?)

Regarding the second question, if the phone was off, incoming calls might not be reported.

You can look at your messages and calls by logging into your account and looking at usage. I want to know why many people who have been able to call my phone and leave a message (indicating that the phone is still on and active) do not register as incoming messages or phone calls.

Koodo is kind of useless at customer service if there is absolutely no way to contact them to figure out something pretty basic, like this.

Hi @CCCC09 

We are sorry to hear you lost your phone!

We have looked into it on our end and we see some usage on our end.

We have sent you a PM with more details, please check your community inbox when you get the chance.