Koodo Community

Koodo Data issues

• 8 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I have been a customer with Koodo since 12 years and currently with Data issues, they are not able to give me the service. I asked if loyalty department can give me the similar package I seek and the lady (loyalty department staff) I spoke with started getting defensive. I told the lady I am thankful to the person who was helping me (tech team). Unfortunately, after 12 years of staying with Koodo, I am moving to Freedom as they are able to give better service. I tried my best to stay loyal with Koodo, but some staff just makes no effort to help you and unfortunately this loyalty department staff that I just spoke with now just gave me the feeling to just say good bye to Koodo and leave Koodo on a bad note.  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let us know how you like Freedom!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@Kcustomer I’m confused. You had data issues. You mean it wasn’t working? But you write  in the next sentence you wanted more data. If it didn’t work why bother wanting more? If it didn’t work with Koodo, it will definitely not gonna be any better with Freedom.  But, go, like every else is saying, no one is holding you back. 

There is a deadline. They are informing about the results after the deadline. 
It is better with Freedom.

It’s not just about the hold up. It’s about customer service as well. Koodo staff is failing to do so and ruining the name.