Skip to main content

It's the worst Assistant I've ever used and I didn't get my question answered or the help I needed with changing my plan. 

What is your question regarding changing your plan?  We can help you here.

I have a Koodo phone for almost 20 years and when I changed my plan it was supposed to be $55 a month with 1 free perk and cheaper plan for Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, and Netflix. But when I looked today the plan is $60 a month and 70 Gigs of data, but the plan was $55 for 70 Gigs of data with one free perk and cheaper for Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney Plus. Can you please fix the price on my plan or contact me by text at

**327. thank you and have a great day 

Now I’m having problems with your Stream+, I can activate Telus and Amazon  Prime, but I’m having issues with Netflix and Disney+. 
Any suggestions or help you can provide, would be greatly appreciated. I get to the sign in on both Amazon and Disney+ but it keeps asking me to pick a subscription. Telus and Prime didn’t do that. 

Hi @Danwillie 

We have reviewed the details and the plan is indeed $60 70GB, however, you get a $5 discount with autopay. (pre-authorized credit card payments). Please note that the discount will start applying with the next bill coming after the autpay set up.

We see that there is a free perk added on your account.

For the Stream+ streaming services, did you use the activation links in the email you received?

Can you please open those links in a different browser or in incognito mode and let us know if it works? 

Thank you for the screenshots @Danwillie 

We recommend accessing the links in a browser on a laptop or PC if possible and let us know if it works.

Hi @Flo Koodo could you check and rest my usage  647-615-6181, thanks. It shows as 0 now. Thanks.

@Gzhang i have replied to you here