Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Assist and Call back are extremely frustrating

• 17 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I have been fiddling with Koodos call back system now for three hours.  I have made sure that my phone is set to let me know calls are incoming and that my ring tone is set HIGH.  

For both call back attempts I had my phone directly in front of me ALL THE TIME.  I did not note any incoming call both times.  I waited waited waited waited and then after about 30 minutes or so I checked my iPhone.  No red circle notifications on the phone icon.  Went into the phone icon and there were 3 attempts for the second call back and three for the first.  

NOTE I have the phone directly in front of me, my phone site is set for ringer, the ringer volume is at max.  There was no banner at the top of the phone when these phantom call back calls came it.  I am beyond frustrated.  I have been a Koodo customer for many years, but at this point I am considering cancelling my cell phone with them, getting my wife to cancel her cell phone contract, and canceling the new wireless phone account I just set up.  

KOODO YOU NEED TO DO MUCH BETTER.  EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOUR KOODO ASSIST IS USELESS.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kroc 

Sorry to hear that! 

We are not aware of any issues with the call back system.

Will you please check if the Koodo phone number 1-866-995-6636 is showing on the blocked numbers list, in your phone settings? Or if the phone has DoNotDisturb mode active?

Hi, I tried getting my son, wife and daughter to call me and all went to voicemail.  Do not disturb isn’t on, the Koodo number isn’t blocked (I have checked several times.  I was staring right at my phone and no calls from Koodo came up.  Thought I would check the recents section of the phone, and WFT there is a missed call from Koodo.  SO SO Extremely frustrated with Koodo service, support.  

Is there any other number I can call because the Koodo Assist and Koodo call back are not working and are extremely extremely frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So finally go through and was explaining the issues I have in addition to the query about wireless home phones and porting over a land line number for my older mother-in-law, while I am the primary account holder.  Call went dead.  Was still connected but no one was on the line.  Said hello multiple times, hit 0 on the keypad and nothing.  

Wow, really impressive customer support Koodo.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kroc 

We are sorry for this experience!

We have just sent you a PM, so we can try and further assist, please check the inbox section on your Kodo community profile.