Koodo Community

Internet will not work, customer service is useless. Someone please help

• 7 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I was sent a self install kit for my new Koodo internet and it doesn’t work. I think the coaxial cable in my house needs to be fixed and I’ve tried to call customer support numerous times in the last 6 days and nobody seems to want to help me. I’ve been transferred to so many people and all I need is a tech visit to fix this cable.

I tried using the online chat and every time I try to schedule a callback it tells me the agents are busy. 

I don’t want to cancel the internet but it seems like I might have to. Someone please help, I’m so frustrated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which number did you call? Was it Koodo customer general number or something special? If you called Koodo they will send you a link to access their Koodo assist www.koodo.com/chat

If the coaxial was damaged, you definitely needs a technician to assist

I called every single number I was given. And I also booked a callback with the automated chat. I got a text saying the callback was going to happen but still haven’t gotten a call. I received a callback before but like I mentioned I was passed around to every department and everyone told me they couldn’t help or literally hung up on me… this is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve had to deal with Roger’s before…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I called every single number I was given. And I also booked a callback with the automated chat. I got a text saying the callback was going to happen but still haven’t gotten a call. I received a callback before but like I mentioned I was passed around to every department and everyone told me they couldn’t help or literally hung up on me… this is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve had to deal with Roger’s before…

I am little confused, so you were able to setup a call back? Was there any number for internet connection that they gave you anywhere

which department did they transfer you to?