Koodo Community
Question

Internet Issue

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I placed the order for Koodo home internet on March 2nd. I received the brand new modem and router, and my service activated on March 11th. However, it only worked for 2 days before stopping. A technician came on March 14th, changed the cable, and the service restarted working for 8 days. Unfortunately, it stopped working again since that day until today. Another technician came today and said the modem must be changed. Since March 11th, two weeks ago, until now, it hasn't been working for almost one week! I have paid for the service but couldn't use it. I tried to call them, but there is no phone number available. I scheduled a callback, but there has been no response. I need the internet service I paid for, but I can't use it, and I don't know how or when I can use it!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried to reset the device to its default factory settings? When you said you contacted koodo and ask a technician, which number did you call/schedule a call back? have you tried to contacted the number again and ask them?

i have the same issue. Got mine on March 22, 2024 and its not working either and was scheduled for a callback and they never did. it is the next day and still no call back. They said I will received a callback in less than 15 minutes and still nothing. No internet service since it was activated. No one to contact, no response back. I am currently on the koodo phoneline for customer service been waiting  for hours.

I paid for the service on March 15, 2024 the day i agreed to the Koodo Internet Service from a salesperson over a phone call made to my koodo mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vuth 

We can see that the support team attempted to contact your and they left a voicemail with the appointment details.

Let us know if you have further questions.