Skip to main content
Question

How are you supposed to contact Koodo if you broke your phone?

• 19 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I am so disappointed. I have been with Koodo for over 10 years. Today my phone accidentally got crushed. I want to get a new phone with Koodo as soon as possible. I called a koodo store, they asked me to call back in half an hour. Called back. They told me to call in one hour. Called back and they finally told me the price of a new phone. When I said that Rogers had offered me something better they just said “it is your choice”. I asked for a phone number for Koodo, he said no. I can’t schedule a call back because my phone is broken. There is no email to contact customer service. 

I will be changing providers. I don’t know why I thought they would actually care. I suppose that was my mistake! 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you also looked into your Koodo account? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/upgrading-your-phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

koodo doesn’t price match plans, at least not directly at their in person stores. The people you were calling are just the front line sales people. So they would not have the ability to provide you a better price than what they have available to them (though seems they were quite rude which is not normal in my experience). I would follow the steps outlined in the link presented by MilkyWay to upgrade through your self serve account but if you would really like to talk to a loyalty agent for a potential better offer, you can just set the call back number to a different one than your broken phone and answer there. They will ask you what your koodo cell phone number is and can then help you that way, you do not have to answer on your koodo device for a call back. I hope this helps 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I called a koodo store, they asked me to call back in half an hour. Called back. They told me to call in one hour. Called back and they finally told me the price of a new phone.

I can’t schedule a call back because my phone is broken. There is no email to contact customer service. 

You called the store, called back again in half an hour, and again in an hour.

Is it that unreasonable to schedule a callback to the phone you used to call the store, 3 times?  You can pick a callback time that would work for when you have access to that phone or another phone (possibly from a friend or family member)

Hi Dennis, 

I used my work computer to call as it has an online phone function. I have an extension so they would not accept it for the callback option. Yes, it looks like I will have to schedule a time that I can use someone else’s phone. 

Thanks for the advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @RFry 

We have sent you a private message requesting more details about the situation . Feel free to respond there whenever you have the time.