• 25 July 2024
  • 9 replies

Since i switch to koodo i cannot receive incoming calls

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

so this is quite normal when you port from one company to another while your other account closes with your old provider. Usually though this doesn’t last any longer than a few hours, how long has it been since you made the change?

SAME bud, ITS BEEN A WHOLE DAY!!!  Few hours is a lie. I havent been able to receive texts or calls for over 24hours!!!!

koodo keeps telling me its going to call me but i cannot receive their calls or texts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you reply “YES” to the previous carrier text? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

@After Jon : if you schedule a callback please try to schedule to a number that you are sure you got access to. If the number was in the process of transfer, you might not be able to receive anything as it had problem.

Yes. I did it with a koodo rep!!! Would you like to see the proof?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. I did it with a koodo rep!!! Would you like to see the proof?!

What do you mean you did it with a Koodo rep? Did you schedule a call back with a rep or you switched the sim with a rep? Did the rep confirm that the transfer was completed? 

As well, what proof was it?

Bro.. i did the entire transfer of my number with a representative of koodo.

heres the picture of my responding YES to the transfer. Its not been 24 hours since i did this and i have had no service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You made me confused, i thought it was issue with the calling back that you needes help with. 

Where did you get help from a Koodo rep? If it is convenien, Can you go back there and ask them to check?

I cannot recieve calls since i switched to Koodo.

so setting up a call back is an act in futility.

you asked me if the transfer was completed… yes the transfer was completed. 
Thats the picture above, too show the completion of the transfer. 
 I dont know how much clearer i can be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I cannot recieve calls since i switched to Koodo.

so setting up a call back is an act in futility.

you asked me if the transfer was completed… yes the transfer was completed. 
Thats the picture above, too show the completion of the transfer. 
 I dont know how much clearer i can be.

In my first reply to you, I already mentioned you can't schedule a call back to the number as of now.you would have to use a different number that you had access to.

The snapshot wasn't a proof that the transfer was completed at all. You will receive a confirmation text from Koopd that the number transfer was completed. That was why I was confused as you also mentioned you had an assistance from a rep. Was it a rep in the store or someone over the phone?