Koodo Community
Question

e-sim

• 18 March 2024
  • 4 replies

My iPhone 11 broke while in the USA.  I’ve purchased an iPhone 15 to replace it and need to now get an e-sim on my new phone.  However, my old phone won’t turn on.  I need assistance getting the e-sim from Koodo, but there terrible at assistance. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My iPhone 11 broke while in the USA.  I’ve purchased an iPhone 15 to replace it and need to now get an e-sim on my new phone.  However, my old phone won’t turn on.  I need assistance getting the e-sim from Koodo, but there terrible at assistance. 

You will need to get a new eSIM voucher at your nearest Koodo store or authorized dealer. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/esim-and-esim-vouchers

Thank-you Milky Way,    

Where in the USA is there a Koodo store or authorized dealer?  I’m in Arizona for a week.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank-you Milky Way,    

Where in the USA is there a Koodo store or authorized dealer?  I’m in Arizona for a week.  

Unfortunately, you need to have someone get the voucher in Canada and send it to you to complete the process on your Self-Serve portal.

Okay, that’s a pain in the ass.  Old simple SIM card is way easier.  But thanks for the answer.