Koodo Community
Solved

Do I need to order another SIM card?

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I ordered a SIM card on the 15th of January and got an email on the 16th saying it has been shipped, however I have still not received it after a month has passed. Koodo package tracking says that is has been shipped and doesn’t say that there was any issue so I’m assuming that the issue is on Canada Post’s end, which it was shipped through. I also never received one of those “We missed you” cards with a package number from Canada Post so I can’t go to one of their stores to check if it is there. I’m wondering if I need to order a replacement for it, under the assumtion Canada Post lost it, and how I would go about doing that since I never received and activated the first one.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 15 February 2024, 02:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sim cards get shipped through Canada Post lettermail so it would be in your mailbox if it was shipped correctly.

At this point, I could flag a rep to get you a new sim card sent, or you could visit a store and pickup a sim card there and then register it in your self serve account (assuming you were emailed the relevant info to sign up for that).

Thank you for quick reply, I’ll go to a store near me so that I don’t have to take the chance it happens again.