Koodo Community
Question

Delivery went wrong.

• 3 April 2024
  • 6 replies

My package, modem and router, was delivered to the wrong province and I am having a miserable time trying to contact Koodo to tell them. I have requested numerous call backs and yes they are authorized callers.

I have called their number, they are closed and hang up.

So how do I tell Koodo my activation date is wrong?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That was strange to hear, can you tell more about it? Did you use the same address as your Koodo account for internet service? Was the package delivered to someone else?

Once the shipping was in motion, it is very difficult to change the delivery address. Most of the time, they might just let the shipment going back to the sender.

Thank you for aswering.

It made it’s way to Dieppe, NB. Then was sent to London, ON in the middle of the night, I have a screenshot of the timeline and the picture of the delivery.

I alerted Canada Post to this and have been trying, ugh, to tell Koodo to delay??? my activation date.

Seems Canada Post has magically moved it back to NB, we’ll see.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ah so it looks like the package took a detour (likely left on the wrong truck).

What is your activation date?  Looks like a delivery attempt was made this morning

Canada Post in Dieppe, NB has a bad reputation, that would be an airplane to London, not a truck.

My date is today and CP did not try to deliver the package. At best there is notice in my super box, assuming it arrived at all, they won’t release the package AT the post office until 2:30 Atlantic time.

I was trying to keep Koodo in the loop, my mistake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hopefully it is available at 230pm today and it lines up with your activation date.

Let us know back here if there are anymore issues