Koodo Community
Question

Data isn’t working

• 3 February 2024
  • 2 replies

My Data was paused on the first of Feb and I was told I will gain access on 11:59pm on the 2nd of February. It’s the 3rd and I still don’t have access to data , why ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you go into your self-serve and check the usage area to see if your data for the new billing cycle was reset?

As well, have you tried to restart the phone and reset network settings? Sometimes a simple reset will help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Savvy 

We have checked and the data was paused until the end of the current billing cycle. The date is mentioned in the text you got on February 1st.

If you need more data to use until the end of the current billing cycle, there is the option to add a data top up by replying to the unpause data options or change to a different plan. Changing to a different plan will give you access to prorated amount of data depending  on the plan you will pick.

While changing to a different plan would give you access to prorated data, it won’t be possible later to switch back to your current plan.

Data usage can be checked in self serve https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/monitoring-your-data-self-serve

More about shock free data and how it works is available here 

Let us know if you have further questions.