Koodo Community
Question

Callback Assist / Non-Existent Customer Service

• 18 April 2024
  • 4 replies

ovet the course of a few months, I have been trying to get callbacks with Koodo for ages and every time they call, their system isn’t registering my entry of “1” to accept the call. I thought that perhaps this could be due to my phone, being older, however, I have a new phone now, and then same thing is happening. This is incredibly frustrating because I need to get through to them, and of course they offer no other solutions. It should NOT be this hard to talk to a real person. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

ovet the course of a few months, I have been trying to get callbacks with Koodo for ages and every time they call, their system isn’t registering my entry of “1” to accept the call. I thought that perhaps this could be due to my phone, being older, however, I have a new phone now, and then same thing is happening. This is incredibly frustrating because I need to get through to them, and of course they offer no other solutions. It should NOT be this hard to talk to a real person. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

What kind of issue are you experiencing?

I need to remove my temporary hold service. ***23. Since April21’2024i tried to activate my phone. I didn’t get the activation.send me email ***yahoo.com

757 military trail Toronto ,on m1e4p6.pl activate my phone . Remove temporary hold service pl

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try to log-into self serve and pick a new plan?

Is there any error message when you do that?