Skip to main content

About a week ago, I started a new plan with Koodo from a Telus store. My sim works, data, calling and everything.

I received the Koodo e-mail to create my account, but clicking on the link brings me to a broken page.

I have tried every day, for almost a week and it never works. I have received another e-mail from Koodo to create my account after a few days, but that one does not work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Is the email previously used on another account with Koodo? 

As well, can you tried to copy and paste the link using the “incognito”/”private” mode of the web browser?

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried copy and pasting the link in the incognito mode and tried with a different browser, the result is the same (service unavailable right now).

I have tried the password recovery feature to see if there was an existing account with this e-mail. I did not receive a password recovery e-mail, which suggests no account exists (I also checked my spam folder).

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried copy and pasting the link in the incognito mode and tried with a different browser, the result is the same (service unavailable right now).

I have tried the password recovery feature to see if there was an existing account with this e-mail. I did not receive a password recovery e-mail, which suggests no account exists (I also checked my spam folder).

You could try to use the digital assist to reset the selfserve account at www.koodo.com/chat

If that doesn't work, you would need a rep to assist though. You could come back here or schedule a call back from.them

Using the chat worked. I was able to create my account.  Thank you for your help!