Koodo Community
Solved

50gb free data

• 19 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Received this text today and it seems legit, but it also seems to good to be true. In that case it usually is.  Anybody else receive this offer? The email at the end seems suspect.

Koodo: Hey Ryan! This summer is gearing up to be your best summer yet! To thank you for being amazing, Koodo is gifting you with 50GB of additional monthly data, on us! Stream your favorite shows, video call with friends, and share your pictures and videos without the worry of hitting your limit. 

Just reply "DATA" to get 50GB of additional data added to your plan every month for FREE. 

We'll be in touch in the coming weeks with some additional deals, so make sure to keep an eye out for our call!

Conditions Apply. Bonus data will remain on the account as long as you maintain the same plan. You're included on the list for Koodo offers and deals. Reply unsubscribe to opt out or visit https://koo.do/unsub.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 April 2024, 04:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a prepaid customer? If so, it is a legit offer. Their new plan in Koodo webpage is also showing that.

My plan already includes 60gb. They're offering me 50 ontop of that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My plan already includes 60gb. They're offering me 50 ontop of that. 

Oh nice. As I mentioned earlier, it should be a good free legit offer

I was given same offer but when I tried to text back DATA I got this….

Koodo:  Looks like your account settings have recently changed and the current account settings won't allow you to make this purchase. Talk to somebody with authority on your account to review your account settings.  There is three phones on this account 

what does this mean? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was given same offer but when I tried to text back DATA I got this….

Koodo:  Looks like your account settings have recently changed and the current account settings won't allow you to make this purchase. Talk to somebody with authority on your account to review your account settings.  There is three phones on this account 

what does this mean? 

I think the explanation is quite clear. You would have to log into your selfserve and allow the number to make change to the account. If you wasn’t the one who had access, ask the account owner 

It’s been rectified thanks 

Thanks all. Replied and got the offer. Now have 110gb of data a month lol with my rollover option, 150 gb this month. Not sure what ima do with all that data but ill take it.