Skip to main content

2 of my lines each with 30GB/month now shows at 100mb.  Problem has not been resolved yet for the whole day, and the earliest callback available is 24hrs later. Resetting the phones don’t work either. Please help!

Koodo is aware of the issue. 

However I will flag a rep for you too. 

Thanks Dennis

But still no response from Koodo themselves or even a mass notification on the status  of the outage is not acceptable. Extremely irresponsible just leaving the customers in the dark like this 

Exact same issue happened to me. But they also changed my plan (yesterday) from 30 GB paying x to paying $5+ for each line (I also have 2 lines) but even still, I was told by text message that I had 100mb. Went over that and I am locked out of my data until I pay extra fees for additional data.

This is outrageous

@Darius Koodo @Flo Koodo @Georgia Koodo 

still no response from Koodo.. anyway you can help please!!!

Same here. No data for whole morning, need to sue Koodo

We were told A fix has been pushed. 

Please restart your phone. 

Koodo is aware of the issue. 

However I will flag a rep for you too. 

You aware of the issue? are you? no action there, even no real people rep contact me. Damn!

So we were just told A fix has been pushed. 

Please restart your phone. 

Hello @Porialee  @Lamb  @ajan 

Heads up! Some customers may be experiencing issues with their data. To resolve this, please power off your device, wait 10 seconds, and power it back on. Thanks for your understanding!

No need to worry about the "Paused" message if you still see it, as long as your data is working.