Koodo Community
Question

Wrongly billed twice for internet subscription that I have yet to receive

• 23 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I set up an internet subscription online two weeks ago now and have still yet to receive any update on where my modem/router is and the order has been processing since March 8. I also have now been billed TWICE for this order. I’ve tried to call support SEVERAL times now and no one seems to be able to tell me when I will receive the modem/router so that it can be set up and now no one seems to be able to help me get reimbursed for the extra charge. Every time I schedule a callback or call support I am connected with someone who is unable to tell me anything or help me with this problem and when they “transfer me” to the “correct department” I end up stuck in an automated phone tree system that ends up disconnecting me. I’ve spent multiple hours over several days at this point trying to get this solved and I am beyond frustrated at this point. I’ve been with Koodo for several years now and this is enough to make me want to cancel all of my services at this point. Can anyone help me with this?????

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was little confused. Where did you find out that you were billed twice? If possible, can you post a snapshot of the bill or place where you were charged twice here? Hide all personal information before posting please.

There were two charges on my credit card - one on March 8 and one from earlier today. 

I can also see the receipts from both charges if I click on “Manage Internet and subscriptions” and then click on “ view my receipts”. When I look at my subscriptions, the order for my internet says that it is still processing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to have more information

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nick.Schum I have been able to locate your account. PLease accept my sincerest apologies. Something clearly has not worked as designed.  You will be fully refunded for the extra charge of course. The shimpment has been reinitated and should be going out next week. It looks like you picked March 27th as the date. I hope this helps provide some insight. Thanks for your pateience and understanding.