Skip to main content

Hi, my coming bill has been charged with wrong amount, my previous bill was $41.81 on SEP and I did pay for it, but for the coming bill, which I have to pay this month, is wrong. I do not know is it related to the last time that glitch, please help me fix the issue. Thank you.

Hi there @Kendrick_ckk 

We have verified your account, and yes, the charges were due to a system glitch. Rest assured, credits are already pending on your account and will automatically apply to your next bill.

Hi there @Kendrick_ckk 

We have verified your account, and yes, the charges were due to a system glitch. Rest assured, credits are already pending on your account and will automatically apply to your next bill.

So I have to pay 131.08 this time? Or wait for the reset?

@Kendrick_ckk You can pay $42 + tax, and the rest will automatically adjust on your next bill. 

Hope this helped and our apologies for the inconvenience.

I am furious about Stream+ charges that were added to my bill. I have repeatedly told the annoying individuals that have continuously phoned that I am not interested in the Stream+ services and have no idea why they were added to my bill for September and October. If the issue is not quickly resolved then I am contacting the better business bureau. I have always paid my bill on time every month and am beyond angry. 

Hi @Slgteach 

We looked into it however we were unable to find a Stream+ subscription active on your account.

We have sent you a PM with more details, please check your community inbox when you get the chance.