Koodo Community
Question

Wrong Billing Address

• 26 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi Koodo Support Team!

I have recently ordered a new plan. However looks like there was an error when creating my account so the billing/shipping number is incorrect. And the mail with my SIM card is going to an address that doesn’t exist.

Is there anyway to change it so Canpost can deliver it to my correct address?

Thanks in advance

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once the order has been placed it is very difficult to change the address of delivery.

When you ordered, was your address validated by Canada Post system? And was it the same as your credit card (that you used to run a credit check on your account)?

Thanks for quick respond Dinh!

Unfortunately I didn’t receive any validation email from Canada Post just a notification from Koodo with shipping confirmation. I believe that might’ve been my fault Google Chrome auto-complete option put the wrong address that I had about 6 years ago. So half of the address is my old address and another half is in Mississauga where I live now. And that is not the address that is my bank account registered at.

Anything you can recommend?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was your account activated yet? And did you receive their service agreement? If you did, you can contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to change the address of the account. Once it is done, you can bring your id and go to a Koodo kiosk and ask a rep to give you a replacement sim. 

Well yes they sent me the agreement and account activation email. 

I actually tried to get in touch with them but only found self-service bot and community forums.

Do you have a contact number or an email I can contact Koodo service directly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I actually tried to get in touch with them but only found self-service bot and community forums.

If you want to talk to them, You have to schedule a call back from them with their Koodo Assist www.koodo.com/chat

As well, you can chat with a rep via Facebook messaging 

If you want to talk to them, You have to schedule a call back from them with their Koodo Assist www.koodo.com/chat

As well, you can chat with a rep via Facebook messaging 

Hi Dihn

Sorry it was my first day at work and I just passed out yesterday.

Just wanted to say big thanks for your help. I’ll try to reach them by Facebook. 

Very much appreciate your assistance and hope things go well with you too :)

Simon