Skip to main content

Why did my rate increate from $39 to $44 a month without my consent or any notification?

Did you check the last page of your previous bill? There should be something in small print notifying you of the rate increase.

No. there was nothing on my last bill. Would it help if I sent you a copy?

Did you download a PDF copy of the bill? It should be there.

I did download the PDF, but there’s nothing about an increase on the bill.

Hi @grallen 

We have reviewed the details and we can see there was an increase notification on the September bill, last page.

I’m sorry. Yes, I see the notification now. That really is sneaky. Now I’m thinking about changing to another provider.

I agree with you @grallen. My bill was also increased in Oct and I didn’t even know there was a tiny print at the end of the previous bill mentioning about this. Very unprofessional.

Came here for the same reason. Appreciate finding the answer here however it is a rather shady way of doing business. Hiding it at the bottom of a bunch of pages on your invoice vs, oh, I don’t know….how about on last months email/invoice with a “Hey, your rates are changing next month” header? Had been thrilled with plan and pricing. Coverage in my area can be a little sketchy at times but for the price, was willing to overlook that.