Skip to main content

Koodo sent out an apology for an outage on Aug 19, 2024  and offered a $5.00 credit on my next bill. It did not show up on my August 25 bill and not on my Sept 25 bill either.  What happened with that? Did Koodo pull back that apology credit and are now not offering it? Can someone advise if this is the case? Not happy right now.

I assumed you have downloaded the PDF bill and check the detail (page 3 and 4) to see if the credit was there and there was no extra fee?

Anyway, I will flag a rep to see if the credit was applied.

Yes, I have downloaded my bill, reviewed it and the amount due is the same as it has been as in past months.

Hi @ltfrombc 

Just to confirm, did you get the notification about the $5 credit by text message?

If yes, can you please share a screenshot of it? 

I did receive it via text message, but inadvertently deleted it rather than archived it. So I do not have a copy of it. Sorry.

Do you have any other proof of this promise? Conversation, email, ...?

Hello,

I have a similar issue, where I didn’t receive a promised credit for an outage. There has been no change on my bill.

Can someone please confirm whether this message was from Koodo? Thanks!

Hello,

I have a similar issue, where I didn’t receive a promised credit for an outage. There has been no change on my bill.

Can someone please confirm whether this message was from Koodo? Thanks!

The short code number is indeed from Telus, so it is likely legit. I have flagged a rep to help you out. 

Hi @linaa 

Our apologies for the late reply here.

We are aware of the situation and we are currently investigating,

As soon as we have more info, we will follow up.

Thank you for your understanding!