Koodo Community
Question

When I want to pay my bill this kind of sentences came out. Can u check what's the problem?

• 26 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Whenever I try to pay with new card because the card I used to pay is no longer in use so I just wanted to update my payment.

But this kind of messages keep came out and I couldn’t pay it by due time. Can u check what happened and help me how to pay my bill properly. Actually, I’m not in Canada anymore so, I want to pay it by my Korea mastercard not by any other payment like bank or Canada Card

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SANGHUN JUNG 

Are you getting this error before entering the card details?

Have you tried on a different browser or device? 

Yes the error came out when I enter the card details and I’ve already tried it on a different brower and device

I have the same problem, help me to solve

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @SANGHUN JUNG 

For payments with an international card, we have to first register it. This can be processed over the phone. We have sent you a private message requesting more details about the case. 

@Andrii_Cherniuk

Are you trying to make a payment with an international card as well ? 

Yeah. I’m trying to make a payment with an international card and I just replied to the private message.

Is there no other option to first register the card? Because of the difference of time it would be not easy to contact on phone. But if it’s the only way to process I would take that