Koodo Community

us roaming

• 25 April 2024
  • 5 replies

I was turned on accidentally  on apr 12 2024 less than 1 minute  and being charged $12  I think  that is not fair and I want to get reimburse  for this charge.

5 replies

Turned on by accidently less than 1 minute on Apr 12 and being charged $12. I think this is not fair and I want to get a credit for this charge. It was same charge in March as well.

Do I keep doing this?

You are talking to other customers as this is a community chat. Someone will come along to answer your question, but they have lives too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once is enough for assistance. You have at least 30 days after your bill to dispute charges, and I think for roaming charges it’s 90 days. I’ll flag a rep to assist you for both charges you’ve mentioned.

For future reference, you can check the following link to ensure you don’t get charged for roaming while in Canada again:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @clublink 

Just to make sure we get it right, we want to reconfirm the information shared above. You are mentioning that you were outside Canada and turned the device/roaming services ON for a brief moment and got charged a roaming fee ?