Skip to main content

Self serve won’t process credit card payment made sure credit card is the same address as billing address and they do match. 

tried using 611 to do it also to no success. Ties other credit cards to the same result all in good standing over multi days making other payments with them in that time from other company's so know no issues with the cards.

Get a callback to get help only to have the agent “transfer” me to billing resulting in the line hanging up as the person they transfered me to was closed. So then just trying to get rid of me after waiting a full day for a callback. 

another callback is going to take another day to get.

Ridiculous level of customer service that you can’t even make a payment without jumping by a ton of hoops.   Can hardly speak to someone and when you do they just get rid of you by “transferring” you to a non existent agent.

What was the error when you tried to pay? as well,  were you using normal “credit card” and not debit visa/master?

It’s a normal credit card, used two diff cards one Mastercard as well as a visa.

Both give the error of something is wrong with the details, confirm the details and try again which have confirmed all the details are correct and have done multi times over a week.

Did it work before in the past? As well, was the name of the owner of Koodo account the same as the credit card name? If the system reported some error but the credit card information was correct, there might be security flag. 

New account.

names on acount and the Mastercard wanting to use is exactly the same. No additional middle initial or otherwise.

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

As was mentioned in the op it is.

Just to make sure, is it an international credit card? 

Canadian card from a Canadian company 

Hi @Amordrone 

We have looked into it our end and we see that there were several failed attempts. 

As much as we want to help, we have limited access here when it comes to payment inquiries.

If the addresses on the card (s) and your Koodo account match, we recommend scheduling a call back with the virtual assist, so an agent can look into it further. You can also try dialing #227 from your Koodo phone.

We’ve put a note in your account and the agent should be able to assist further.

We are sorry for the inconvenience created!

#227 is no diff than 611 that dose nothing to help as dosent take the payment and dosent get me through to anyone. 

Have had a callback only for them to transfer me to a dead line and no one called me back with me way for me to get contact back. 

Have another one scheduled but won’t do me any good if there only going to once again transfer me to a dead line. Taking over a day to get another callback.

@Amordrone 

We have just sent you a PM so we can try and further assist, please check your community inbox when you get the chance.