Koodo Community
Solved

unable to complete stream+

• 1 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I am trying to complete the stream plus purchase but it's stuck at the following screen for over a day now. I changed the credit card the same thing. What could be the problem?

icon

Best answer by astraker 2 April 2024, 02:47

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@astraker We do have a handful of customers who orders are stuck. We have submitted a ticket to locate the root cause along with a fix. As soon as we have an answer we will let you know here. Thanks for your patience!

This has happened to my account too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@CassieN Your subcription is ready to be activated. Please go ahead and intiate them online.

I am hoping they resolve it soon. Otherwise, I must renew my Amazon Prime for another month by the 4th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@astraker We are trying to figure it out why yours and a handful of users’ orders are stuck. I’m confident it will be solved before the 4th. Even if you had to remove Amazon for another month, it’s no problem, once Stream+ takes over it’s seamless couldn’t have to wait till May to be able to access. You are not going to pay double. Amazon would simply be suspended and if and when you no longer want Stream+ Amazon would simply tack the remaining period post Stream+ cancellation.

I was skeptical at first, but this forum support you have seems better than having a support line always available. Kudos and thanks for the attention to this issue and the updates. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@astraker Your subcription is ready to be activated. Thanks for your patience. 

Perfect. Thanks for you getting this resolved.