Koodo Community
Question

Tab Bonus payment

Hi,

Preface.  I own my own phone now, purchased one outside of Koodo but I did have a phone purchased through them previously.
For the last three months my phone bill has been stating that my final Tab charge will appear on my next bill…three bills ago.   There is a tab bonus balance of $21.03.   

Can anyone help me understand what this all means?    I havr attached a photo.

Thank you in advance.

jill

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So it’s been just like that screeshot but for 3 months? I’ll flag a rep to check it out then. Seems like some sort of glitch. But you should be fine should you decide to get a phone on tab at any point.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jillhm 

We have just checked and it seems there is a glitch with the tab bonus showing up on your account,

We have reported this to our support and they will investigate asap.

Thank you for your patience! 

Thank you.   I appreciate you looking into it.   As of this morning, nothing has changed in regards to the Tab Bonus on my account.   Will it take a few days for it to register?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry for the late reply here! 

Unfortunately, we didn’t get a resolution yet from our support, the case is still being investigated.

Are you looking into upgrading your phone soon? 

Hi

I am wondering when you think the investigation might conclude?

Thanks,

Jill

HI,

I am wondering what the status is on your investigation regarding my koodoo Tab Bonus?  Have you been able sort it out.  I see nothing has changed on my account as of today.   

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jillhm 

Sorry for the late reply here! 

We have inquiried with the dedicated team and unfortunately there is no update on the investigation. We have requested this to be expedited and we will let you know as soon as we have an update.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

HI,

I am wondering what the status is on your investigation regarding my koodoo Tab Bonus?  Have you been able sort it out.  I see nothing has changed on my account as of today.   

Thank you.

@Flo Koodo 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jillhm 

Our apologies for the long delay!

I have reached out to the support team, and unfortunately, there was no resolution given at the moment.

We hope we will get an update on this at the beginning of the next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience! 

@Flo Koodo Hi, thanks for your quick response.  Is there any idea of what the issue is...or why it is taking so long to come to a resolution?

THanks

@Flo Koodo Hi

The matter that we started discussing 27 days ago still remains unresolved.   Can you please tell me what the status is; you thought at the beginning of last week that you might have an update?

Thank you,

Jill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jill!

Sorry for the late reply, I missed you previous one.

We have requested for an update with the support and unfortunately, the case is still being investigated.

Sadly, there was no ETR provided by the team, however, we will update you as soon as we hear back from the team.

In the meantime, let us know if this prevents your from making changes on your account and we will do our best to help.

We apologize for the inconvenience created!