Koodo Community
Question

Subscription coupon code trouble!!!

• 16 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Can someone HELP me with the promo code: STREAMSPECIALKM24  Yesterday i tried to use  the promo code without success, but thought that the code might be processed on my credit card payment! I called KOODO  and spent hours with the person yesterday without success! The customer service rep. called me back today without success!!! We cancelled my subscription service stream plus basic, but not able to redo a new subscription trying the promo code again. I do not have the service anymore and would like to get it with promo code for 10 dollars a month!!! So far this is very time consuming and disappointing!!! 

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE,

Thank You!!!

Cornell

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn’t see the promotion code on my account. Was it showing somewhere on their website? I just wanted to make sure if there was some special conditions attached to the promo code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Counou You can’t resubscribe while a subcription is active. We see the subcription was cancelled, just bear in mind it’s not an immediate cancellation.  It will have to expire and will do so at its next bill cycle. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you entered the promo code did it say it was successful or that it was not an active code?