Koodo Community
Solved

Simple Address Change

• 21 March 2024
  • 5 replies

I see there are already many posts regarding this.

I just want to change my address.

Log in to self service and I’ve gone into each section and NO WHERE is my address listed.

All I end up doing is going around and around and around in the most annoying circles to the same info I’ve seen and NO address change section, no address information at all.

I’ve followed the ‘help’ instructions listed in a few different places and I never get to see my ACTUAL account info.

SO sosososo annoying makes me want to cancel.

icon

Best answer by Jelly29 22 March 2024, 17:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear that. I will flag your post, but I’m not entirely sure if a rep is able to help you here. Fingers crossed! I guess we’ll both need to wait and see )

Edit; oh wait, I see you just need directions where to change it. So before i flag a rep, have you tried this?

Self serve - My Profile - Billing address?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

At what point do are you running into issues?  When you login you can go to My Profile, and then you can scroll down to Payment and then change your billing address

EDIT: Took took long trying to get a screen shot

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jelly29 Have you been able to find the My Profile section to change your address.? let us know so we can offer some help if still needed. 

Hi, thank you all for your assistance, a very gracious community,

I can succinctly describe what I was doing (WRONG):

MY PROFILE

opens small window with ‘Name Named’  ‘Phone Number’ and ‘Overview’ underneath.

I was going around in circles because *I* kept going to ‘Overview’.

Didn’t clue in to click on my name.

So many many apologies!!

All is well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jelly29 There is absolutely no reason to apologize! Leave that to us. 😀 It appears we can make some imrovements so we will defintely take your feedback away and see if we can make things even easier! Thanks for your time, coming back and sharing, we don’t often have the opportuity to fully understand what may have gone wrong.