Koodo Community
Question

self serve sign in

I am unable to change my plan because I can't sign into the self serve.  It tells me my postal code is wrong but I can't find out which postal code I used to make this account.  Not sure what to do. 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

so unfortunately that’s a bit hard to fix on your own, but you can actually talk to a rep through Koodo’s Facebook page or X profile and ask them the specifics of what was used for the postal code after they verify it’s you. That, or if you call *611 you should be able to reach a rep over the phone and they can tell you. Worse case you can always go to your closest Koodo kiosk or Telus store and after they verify it’s you with a piece of ID, tell you what postal code was used and probably just help you through the setup process. I hope this information helps 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am unable to change my plan because I can't sign into the self serve.  It tells me my postal code is wrong but I can't find out which postal code I used to make this account.  Not sure what to do. 

Which postal code are you using for your credit card? I would suggest you to try that first.