Skip to main content

Hi, I am write this since Koodo didn’t give me a  satisfactory response.

Koodo increased my price from 15 to 20 last week aimed for “better service”. My plan is Seasonal Hold and how could you give me better service???

The price for seasonal hold plan listed on Koodo’s website is still 15, but I received a $20 bill. 

In addition, since my number is in the seasonal hold plan, I am not able to make a phone call with Koodo repo.

It’s like I buy a $15 item from a store and the cashier charges me $20. 

There are wrong price policy for Lablows and Warmat. I don’t know if koodo have such a policy for wrong price.

Unfortunately, you weren’t the only one who received the notice the price increase when you are on Seasonal hold. If you don’t have access to a phone number, you could chat with a rep through their facebook messaging  https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

I have been charged $20 as well - I have taken a print-to-pdf of that page, which says $15 woth a date and time stamp. If I don’t get a satisfactory answer - I will write to CRTC. They cannot charge more than the publicized rate and plan to hold them for ransom for the same. CRTC loves such spicy things. They may change the price tomorrow on the page - but it should have been the same price on the day of the billing.

I don't like it when providers raise prices, but I understand. However, since the website says that seasonal holds are for a maximum of 6 months, I think that they should not raise prices for people who are currently using hold plans.

I just spoke to Koodo and was able to reverse the charges. you have to add CRTC as part of the conversation - trust me having worked in the Telecom industry till a few years back - no one likes that word within the circles.