Koodo Community

scam & privacy

• 25 April 2024
  • 5 replies

My Koodo account & phone itself has been hijacked for months. I suspect a certain storefront I visited in October is shady.  When I try to contact someone or get a callback, it’s obviously not legit. The last time I hung up when he asked for personal info that has nothing to do with Koodo. Now my cellular doesn’t work at all. What am I paying for? I’ll take my money back & Koodo detailed bills with call history please. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @caspring 

We’re sorry to hear that the situation is less than ideal, we take matter of privacy and security very seriously.  Is this in regards to a prepaid or postpaid service ? 

I’d like to answer that but can’t even log on. I pay a monthly  preauthorized  pymt. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it. In order to authenticate and look over the situation,  we would recommend reaching out to our over the phone team by scheduling a callback through the Koodo Assist option.  

The callback can be scheduled on your Koodo number or on an alternative number. 

Correct it. No need for a call. I’d like my phone back too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, we did not find a postpaid account with the email you used to log in here. Also we do not have access to prepaid accounts, here over the community.  

The best approach is to schedule a call-back in order for our over the phone team to investigate the situation. 

We appreciate your understanding.