Koodo Community
Question

Roaming charges

Hi there, 

I have been waiting for a response from Koodo regarding 14 days of roaming charges that were recently charged to my account  (only 3 days were actually used, the other days WIFI was used).  This was an international trip. 

It has been over a week without a response. Today I received my latest bill and no charges were adjusted. Has anyone ever heard back from Koodo? Is there a phone number I can call? How about a real person to talk too? Ugh...

I am seriously thinking about changing providers once this is resolved. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

You deserve it for being a customer!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

you can always setup a call back with a rep through your self serve account or through the chat bot on Koodo.com/help. If these don’t work though you can always contact a rep through koodo’s Facebook profile or X account. Unfortunately there is no direct phone number to call anymore. Koodo’s reasoning for this is so that you won’t have to wait hours on the phone waiting for someone to pick up anymore, instead you set the time for the rep to call you back so you can get on with your day. Alternatively, if a rep on this platform sees your post they can look into it for you as well, but I would try my other suggestions first just in case they don’t see it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, 

I have been waiting for a response from Koodo regarding 14 days of roaming charges that were recently charged to my account  (only 3 days were actually used, the other days WIFI was used).  This was an international trip. 

It has been over a week without a response. Today I received my latest bill and no charges were adjusted. Has anyone ever heard back from Koodo? Is there a phone number I can call? How about a real person to talk too? Ugh...

I am seriously thinking about changing providers once this is resolved. 

When you said “waiting for a response” from Koodo, did you contact Koodo previously?

And can you check usage in your self-serve to see which usage triggered easyroam for those day? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/understanding-how-youll-be-charged-while-travelling

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AH2024 

We have checked and the roaming fees have been triggered by data usage, please refer to the link shared by @Dinh above to find out more about how to prevent unwanted roaming charges

You can view the usage in self serve https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/monitoring-your-data-self-serve