Skip to main content

Hello,

On Aug 15th and 22nd I was charge for easy roaming. I live close to the USA boarder and i traveled within Canada these 2 days. I did not leave Canada. Please let me know how I can get these charges reversed. 

Let me flag a rep for you.

To prevent this in the future, you can change your network settings from Automatic to Manual and select Koodo.

https://community.koodomobile.com/plans%2Dservices%2D232910/easy%2Droam%2Dunderstanding%2Dhow%2Dyou%2Dwill%2Dbe%2Dcharged%2Dwhile%2Dtraveling%2D7811296

Hi @BlueOscar 

We have reviewed the details and we have been able to remove the roaming charges for the two days it was triggered due to accidental data roaming, feel free to check the details in your self serve account when you get the chance.

For more info about how to prevent accidental roaming charges, please check out the article shared by Robert T above.

Please remove incorrect roaming charge from our bill.

Hi @call1 

We have checked the usage and we have been able to remove the charge, please check the details in self serve when you get the chance.

The link shared by Robert T above, provides more info about to prevent accidental roaming

I was charged with easy roaming on Sept. 21 and did not leave Port Burwell, ON, Canada.