Koodo Community
Question

Refund - Never received the refund

• 12 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a concerning issue with my Koodo Mobile account.

Recently, I encountered a situation where Koodo's system mistakenly processed duplicate payments for my bill. Despite my efforts to rectify this error, I was informed that a refund would be issued via check within 8 weeks. However, it has now been over 10 weeks, and I have yet to receive any updates or a check number for reference.

Throughout this process, I've experienced challenges in communication with Koodo agents, which has added to my frustration and concern.

I kindly request your urgent assistance in expediting the refund process and ensuring that I receive the reimbursement promptly. For ease of communication and clarity, I prefer to correspond via email.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,

Sunny Lee

Account Number: ********

Contact Number: 1-***-***-**23

Email Contact: ******.***@gov.bc.ca

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Sunny Lee 

We’re sorry to hear that the situation is less than ideal. 

Unfortunately we do not have access to any payment related actions, here over the community. We do not offer customer service via Email. Our Financial Team is best equipped for this situation.

We would recommend scheduling a call-back through our Koodo Assist and our agents will be able to look into the situation in order to find a resolve. 

As it is a public community, for your privacy and security, we masked the information included in the post. We would recommend not sharing any personal information here. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

Despite multiple attempts to utilize the call-back service provided by Koodo, I have encountered significant challenges in connecting with the Financial Team.

While I appreciate Koodo's promptness in returning my calls, I have found that the call transfers often result in line disconnections, making it exceedingly difficult for me to communicate my concerns. This frustrating experience has occurred on nine out of ten occasions, hindering my ability to access vital financial information.

I am writing to seek clarification on the refund policy and to understand the reasons for the delay in processing my request. I believe it is essential for customers to have transparent access to their financial information and refunds in a timely manner, and I am hopeful that you can provide insight into this matter.

I want to emphasize that this situation is not only inconvenient but also concerning, as I am unable to access my own financial information despite repeated attempts. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I trust that with your help, we can address these challenges and ensure a smoother process for obtaining refunds in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As the rep mentioned above, call back is the best method to validate your account and authorize the payment. You wouldn’t want your account showing in a public place.

Are you in an area where you can have good Koodo signal? Have you tried to schedule to a different one to see if the connection can be improved?